At ESS, we take pride in reliably maintaining and – when necessary – resolving issues for the projects entrusted to us by the owners we service. Since we first entered the industry in 2014 as a provider to our then-parent company (New Energy Equity), we have continued to supply operations & maintenance, and asset management services to maintaining the clean, renewable energy generated by the System Owners’ assets across various sectors throughout the United States (from Hawaii all the way to Vermont!).
Energy Support Services provides services to utilities (regulated and deregulated), governmental entities, investment firms, high net worth individuals, and educational institutions across the United States.
More specifically, our current portfolio owners include:
- Community Solar Gardens
- All sizes of Commercial and Industrial systems
- Small-scale utility
- Distributed Generation (DG)
- Municipalities and local government
- Schools & educational institutions
- Wastewater treatment facilities
- Integrated storage solutions